Wellness and Lifestyle DNA Test
Only £119 with results in 4-8 weeks
Discover your unique genetic characteristics with our Wellness and Lifestyle DNA Test, the adult version of our Children’s DNA Discovery Test. Your physical features and behavioural traits are dictated by your genes and these genetic characteristics are inherited from your parents. Our genes determine the colour of our eyes and hair, our height, learning ability and attitude towards taking risks. The Wellness and Lifestyle DNA Test uses the latest genetic research to provide important genomic information about your physical, cognitive and behavioural tendencies.
What You Will Learn from Wellness and Lifestyle DNA Test
Unlock your potential by learning more about your genetic makeup and unique characteristics. The Wellness and Lifestyle DNA Test results will report your genetic predisposition for certain physical and behavioural traits are presented in two sections:
- The ACTN3 “Sprinter Gene” makes fast twitch muscles twitch fast and affects running ability. Find out whether you are better suited to being an endurance runner or a sprinter and which sports and training you are most suited to.
- Early Bird or Night Owl? “Clock genes” control when we are awake and active, and when we sleep and rest. Does your biological clock cause peak alertness in the morning or evening?
- Memory – is your long term memory capacity typical, above or below average?
- Hair Loss – do you carry the genes associated with male-pattern baldness or Androgenetic Alopecia?
- Lifespan Potential – are you genetically predisposed to live longer than the average life expectancy?
- Learning Patterns – do you rely on past experience when making decisions or do you assess which choices produce a better outcome?
- Avoidance of Errors – do you learn from your mistakes?
- Risk Taking – do you drive fast or consider yourself a daredevil? Your DNA may be to blame.
- Social Support – do you seek emotional support in times of stress or handle it on your own?
Click on the image below to view an extract of an example results report:
Ordering Your DNA Test Kit and Taking the Samples
Once you place your order the DNA sample collection kit will be sent to your home or another address of your choice. The DNA kit will contain:
- Step-by-step instructions
- 4 sterile mouth swabs
- Registration & consent forms
- A return envelope for the DNA samples and completed forms
All you need to do is use both pairs of swabs and gently rub the inside of your cheek for about 30 seconds. After you have used all four swabs, allow them to dry, and send them back to us in the return envelope provided.
Results will be sent to you in 4-8 weeks from the time that we receive the DNA samples.
Please read our Health and Clinical Testing Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure you understand them before placing an order.
Please feel free to Contact Us for more information.
Genetic Health DNA Test Special Offers
The cost of our Wellness and Lifestyle DNA Test is £119. For a limited time, if you order 2 Wellness and Lifestyle DNA Test at the same time you pay a total of just £218 for both.
We also have a special offer to add a Diet and Nutrition DNA Test or an Exercise and Fitness DNA Test for an adult for only £99 (RRP £119) or a Child DNA Discovery Test for a child at only £99 (RRP £119) each.
Disclaimer: Your test results are solely for informational and/or educational purposes only and should NOT be used for making medical, health or any other decisions without consulting a medical professional. Always speak to your doctor and seek professional help before taking action. The test does not replace a visit to a doctor, nor the advice or services of a doctor or other qualified specialist.